Felipe Cardona (@fluipe) looks after the Colombian branch of #ELVSS/#MoCo360. He’s awesome, and does wildly creative things with mobile film. I like seeing @fluipe’s list of awards – thought you might like to see them too 🙂
- “Checklist”;/INTERFILM BERLIN 2004, WINNER OF THE FIRST MICROMOVIE AWARD, BERLIN, GERMANY. 2004.
- “Checklist” WINNER ON THE POCKET FILM FESTIVAL, RENDEROSITY. NASHVILLE (TN) USA. 2007
- “Head Goal Trip” (EL VIAJE DEL GOL DE CABEZA) / Winner on NONTZEFILM, FANT 2006, Bilbao, Spain, May 2006. http://www.nontzefilm.com
- “Head Goal Trip” (EL VIAJE DEL GOL DE CABEZA) / Winner on SWANSEA FILM FESTIVAL, Best International Short 2006, Swansea, UK, June 2006.
- “ENFASIS” / Winner on FUNCION VIDEO, FESTIVAL DE MINI METRAJES, 2007, Best Videocreation, Barcelona, Spain, June 2007.
- Winner on ATALO EN CORTO, 2007, sponsored by Movistar Spain. Madrid, Spain, July 2007.
- “EL MANDATARIO” / ROCK AL PARQUE 2007, Best Music Video from Bogota D.C. October, 2007.
- FILMAKA “EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AT THE OFFICE”, WINNER. Los Angeles CA, USA, 2007.
- MOBILITY FEST, BEST SHORT MADE WITH A MOBILE PHONE. Cali, Colombia, 2007.
- “EL ARTISTA”. MOBIFEST, BEST MADE ON MOBILE SHORTFILM. Toronto, Canada, 2008.
For more info, see http://felipecardona.blogspot.com